A few days ago, I went out with a group of friends who enjoy online gambling as much as I do. And after discussing tactics and strategies, I realized that only few of them were aware that you can play Blackjack live online. Yes, my friends, there is this feature, but only if you join the right online casino. But let me tell you more about it.
Identify the Casino
First of all, I want to point out that not all online casinos grant access to live blackjack. I tried several providers, but I was most pleased with Winner Casino. You can check it out and be amazed by the real live dealers and no betting limits. Furthermore, the high-quality software makes you feel that you are actually sitting at a real table where you have to deal with other real bettors, just like you.
I like Winner Casino because it is really focused on its members. You actually feel that the games were designed for you as they are very user-friendly. Furthermore, I discovered that they have interesting promotions for new members. To be more exact, you can use a coupon code when you create an account and receive free money. And you don’t even need to make an initial deposit, so I find it completely safe and awesome
Blackjack Live Rules
From my point of view, it is incredibly fun to play live Blackjack. You will see that each casino comes with its own set of rules, but overall Blackjack is still Blackjack no matter how you decide to play it. So, here are the rules of Winner Casino, the site where I compete against passionate players who are there to act professionally:
- the player has access to 5 betting positions;
- there are 5 Player’s Perfect pair wagering positions;
- there is only 1 Dealer’s Perfect Pair wagering position;
- in case the first two dealt cards happen to have the exact same value you have only 2 options: to split or to fold, meaning to exit the game round;
- the dealer stands on regular/soft 17;
- a split hand cannot be split again;
- when you have split aces, only a single card is drawn;
- if you decide to split, you can double right after;
- if you decide to double and the dealer’s card is an Ace and he gets a Blackjack, you lose the bet;
- if you decide to double and the dealer’s card in a Ten and he gets a Blackjack, you get to keep the double.
When it comes to gambling online, it is extremely important to be familiar with the buttons, otherwise you can lose important bets. This is why I want to present you the standard commands:
- Rebet: allows you to place the same bet you placed the previous round;
- Confirm Bets: you need to use it after you finish your bets, otherwise they won’t count;
- Hit: ask for an additional card;
- Stand: receive no cards and end the turn;
- Split: it splits the hand and gives you an extra card;
- Fold: you are removed from the round;
- Insurance: you can protect your bet in case the dealer has blackjack. If he doesn’t have it, you lose the amount set for the insurance.
These would be my recommendations regarding playing Blackjack live. Remember to go for safe wagers and to have fun playing with live dealers. It’s simply awesome!